BUILDING UP MEN
Men's Retreat 2023
Boy. Man. Husband. Father.
Empowering males of all ages to be men who will display Christ-likeness in all areas.
Rite of Passage is dedicated to creating an unforgettable experience for men. We accomplish this goal by creating an environment for boys and men to bond and sharpen each other.
You will experience the beautiful Texas Hill Country in its rare form. From large swimming pools, brand new facilities, fishing, covered basketball/soccer courts, and so much more!
You will also experience delicious food with all meals provided during your stay.
Here are some previous photos from our Rite of Passage event.
What does the $130.00 include?
- Dorm room
- A special lunch on April 28th at 2:00 pm before departure. (This special lunch will take place at Elevate Ministries.)
- Dinner on April 28th
- Breakfast and lunch on April 29th (at the Retreat Center)
- 3 empowering sessions on Faith, Family, and Finances by 2 different guest speakers.
Where to meet up?
Please arrive at elevate on April 28th at 2:00pm, 130 Saipan Pl, San Antonio Tx, 78221
Basketball courts, fishing, a soccer field, a softball field, obstacle courses, and an Olympic size pool with a Water slide.
Purpose of the Men’s Retreat:
The Purpose of this retreat is to empower males of all ages to embrace and embody biblical manhood.
- Ages 14 and over can come without an accompanying adult.
- Males 13 and below can come with an adult guardian.